Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Apartment

Some people have asked me what my house, my neighborhood and Berkeley is like. Here are some photos:


This is my apartment building, on top of a hill next to the San Francisco Bay.


This is the crazy hill I have to climb every day on my way home. My daily dose of exercise as a busy grad student.


This is the Campanile, or clock tower.The symbol of Berkeley. It can be seen from my apartment because it is really tall!


This is the notorious grey Evans Hall, where the Math department is. Famous for being the second most ugliest building in Berkeley. And we are proud of it! Any guesses for the ugliest building?


From my house, I get a good view of San Francisco city, on a clear day!


And this is my favorite picture! If you stare at the middle, you will see the Golden Gate Bridge (which is red, not gold, in color). To me, the Bridge represents God's plan to usher in a great revival to the Bay Area and California. From here, revival fire spreads to Asia through certain gateways. Singapore is one of these gateways. That is why Singapore is called the Antioch of Asia! And we, the people who live in both Asia and California, are the bridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess ... Engineering! ^^

At my school, the ugliest building is disarmingly similar to a jail that the architect drew up. Freshmen live in it...