Sunday, May 31, 2009

Revelation Song

Jennie Riddle wrote Revelation Song, while singing a lullaby to her baby...
Therefore, I asked the Holy Spirit to help me write a song that painted Him; a song that the angels and creation were already singing, so that we could join in with One Voice, as One Bride, to One King.

...

"Revelation Song" made its very first public outing when I introduced it to my local church on a Sunday when the Lord moved in such a way that it was called for unrehearsed and "on the fly". The song resonated with the congregation, and Jesus danced, I’m just sure of it.It quickly became a loved song. Next, it was introduced to my students at the high school. God met us every time we used it from that point on.

Then, Kari Jobe recorded it and the rest is history. Read the rest of this powerful story here.

No comments: