Thursday, July 01, 2010

Strength to the weary



"I have a choice to be angry with God for what I don't have,
or be thankful for what I do have."

"There is no point being complete on the outside when you're broken on the inside;
God can heal you without changing your circumstances."

"The question was, why did You make me this way;
the answer was, do you trust Me?
And when you say yes to that question, nothing.. else.. matters."

"This is not about Nick, or Nick's capacity
or capability to become this conqueror...
I am NOTHING!
God though, lives in me, and I now live in His strength;
And whatever Jesus conquered, I conquered."

"Maybe you've compared your suffering to my suffering,
but that's not where hope is.
... Hope is in the name of God.
Hope is when you compare your suffering to
the infinite immeasurable love and grace of God."

"But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint."
Isa 40:31

1 comment:

jem said...

strength to the weary.