Tuesday, October 19, 2010

God is not afraid of my fears

God is not afraid of my fears. He is not limited by them, challenged by them, unhappy or disappointed with me because of them. He looks at me, has full faith in me and believes in me, even if I do not believe in myself. He knows what I am capable of, and has no doubt that I will fulfill my destiny. He is fully confident of His child. He is happy with me.

There is only one reality, and God sees that reality. Any other reality is inferior. Why should I choose any reality other than the one that God sees?

"The dogs of doom stand at the doors of destiny." Their purpose is to strike fear in us, because they themselves are fearful of what we will become. But fear cannot stop us. He who is with us is greater. Be strong and courageous, because you are.

You are awesome, whether you believe it or not. You really are.

4 comments:

C said...

"The dogs of doom are really just chihuahuas with megaphones." ~Danny Silk

\(^_^)/ Yay!

shaowei said...

hahaha :) or a bunch of terrifying terriers :P

De Wen said...

terrified terriers u mean.. LOL!

shaowei said...

hahah, yes, that's more like it :)