Saturday, September 26, 2009

God is good

I wish I always keep this revelation in my heart and never lose it. Every time I chance on it again, I realize that this is what my life is all about, what the universe is about, what He is about. In the light of it, every thing else becomes crystal clear.

That it is not about living a perfect life. That I will always make mistakes and I will fail. There is no point to me saying, "This will be the last time I'm doing something stupid." He never required that from us. Rather, he is such a big God! His plans are perfect, He knows exactly what he is doing and he knows exactly who we are. That he is always around to pick us up, to wipe our wounds, to comfort us, to say he feels our pain, no matter how much of it is self-inflicted or self-caused. He is a gentleman. He is a loving father. It is not about me becoming better through the lessons. Yes, that happens. But its about Daddy. I gain when I lose my focus of myself and where I am and catch a glimpse of him. It makes me wonder why I think anything else mattered.

It makes me want to write about him. About him alone. Tell the world how wonderful he is. I don't say it enuff. Revelation is not complicated. Its just about him, and he's easy. He loves his bride. Oh, to such an embarrassing degree. He is not ashamed of us.

"I'm coming for my bride, and you are my bride. Even if you are the only one, I'm coming for you. Just as I still would have died for you even if you were the only one. I want you to imagine that I'm coming for you alone. Yes, that's right. That's exactly how it is, because it is the heart of intimacy. That's how I'm coming for my bride, for each and every one of you, because all of you are special to me."

No comments: