Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rebuilding the Secret Place

In worship, we sing, not for those around us, not for the angels in the heavens, not to create a breakthrough in the atmospheres, but for the Audience of One. For Him alone. He adores our voice. He is mesmerized by it. It is like the world is shut out and falls away. All our problems become distant and insignificant. The people become merely shadows. The universe, I am alone with Him. Just Him, and me. The Audience of One.

In our lives, we live, not for those around us, not for the angels in the heavens, not to create a breakthrough in the atmospheres, but for the Audience of One. For Him alone. He adores our life. He is mesmerized by it. He shines His face on us, and we shine with His glory. For the Audience of One.

We seek the Audience of One. But do we realize He treats us with the same honor? I am His audience of one.

"I am a jealous God. I want you alone. In the secret place, that's where we truly meet. That meeting means the world to me. What we do there, its between us. Us alone. No one else has to know."

"It is time to rebuild the secret place. It is time to take ownership of the promised land, Intimacy."

"Battles are won in the secret place. History is changed. Lives transformed. I will show you even more, what lies ahead in that place. You will be blown away. If only you knew, now."

"I am a jealous God. I want you alone."

No comments: