Saturday, September 26, 2009

Seated in Heavenly Places

"But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." @ Eph 2:4-7

Most of us think of our seat in heaven as a seat of power. It is, but that's not what it is primarily. It really is the seat of intimacy. Being next to the Father, and close to Jesus. The place where we tell silly jokes to each other, and feast on cheesecakes, pizza and chocolate wassants. With great excitement and pride, He unveils the plan of His creation to us.

The exceeding riches of His grace. Wow! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats off to you dispatch, intention look ahead for more cognate articles in a jiffy as its anecdote of my pick issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.